As part of our contract and custom manufacturing service package, Briar Chemicals offers extensive analytical development and support services.
Our expertise includes:
- Development, validation and implementation of new analytical methods for new and existing processes.
- Problem solving, troubleshooting and non-routine analytical support for new and existing processes.
- Technical appraisal of ideas, studies and trials aimed at providing measurable process improvements.
- Seed treatment and formulations development
- Environmental monitoring
On site there is an extensive range of equipment and techniques available to support our manufacturing activities:
- HPLC, HPLC-MS
- GC, GC-MS
- Ion Chromatographic (IC) techniques
- Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) – Optical Emission Spectrometry (OES)
- UV/FTIR and wet chemistry
Our proactive approach ensures a fast speed of response and reflects Briar Chemicals’ commitment to continuous improvement and operational excellence.