Briar Chemicals employs a proven, well-established process for managing the introduction of new products from project definition, process optimisation, detailed design, capital expenditure scoping, through to commissioning and production.
Each stage of the delivery process is supported by in-depth technical evaluations and process safety and environmental hazard assessments, working in partnership with the customer. Satisfying regulatory requirements, meeting customer needs, and effective communications are all essential elements of success at the forefront of every project to ensure on-target delivery.
Once the first campaign of a new product has been successfully delivered, we review what went well, what went less well and how we could do it better. The objective is to optimise the process (including increased yields and reduced cycle times) in order to realise benefits for all stakeholders.
Campaign reviews continue to be carried out by the Project Team throughout the life of the project as part of the company’s focus on continuous improvement.
What you can expect from us:
- Fast response to enquiries and effective communications
- Total confidentiality and IP protection
- Strong focus on process and hazard evaluation – we never compromise on safety
- The highest standards of regulatory compliance
- Experienced project management personnel with a track record of successful new product introductions
- Process development, optimisation and sophisticated techniques for analytical method development
- Operational excellence
- We do what we say we will do
Please contact us to discuss your needs.