Briar Chemicals has more than 50 years’ experience of performing challenging chemistry.
We are primarily a custom and contract manufacturing organisation, with a focus on process safety, total confidentiality and IP protection. We welcome the opportunity to assess new technologies and manufacturing techniques working in partnership with our customers. Our site provides the infrastructure required for new build projects.
Our current technologies include:
- Ammonolysis (specialised ammonia handling capability)
- Bromination (various brominating agents including elemental bromine handled in bulk)
- Chlorination (specialised bulk thionyl chloride handling capability)
- Sulphonamide formation
- Sulphur Dioxide reactions
- Recovery and recycle of solvents and copper salts
Download our profile and capability leaflets here.
You can expect a fast response to your enquiry. Please contact us to discuss your needs.